Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Maple again..... xD

lol i start playing maplesea again xD now lvl 42 ... and i get Diao Chan Sword again xD
haha lucky me, that sword is one of a kind, kind da super rare :P, but now i play without hack 100% lol any1 playing maple at cass tell me ok , so we can chat around on maple :D
oh ya GoodLuck SUPERCHYNTIA on ur driving test :D
and if dom read this post well srry lol my phone expired so cant reply ur sms maybe tml
evening i will use my mom phone reply u or just chat here lar... :D

lol want show u guys and gurl something :D

enjoy the laugh :D













I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

  • I do physical labour
  • I work at great depths
  • I work head first
  • I do not get RDO's, weekends off or public holidays
  • I work in a damp environment
  • I don't get paid overtime or shift penalties
  • I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
  • I work in high temperatures
  • My work exposes me to contagious diseases

Response from the administration:

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

  • You do not work 8 hours straight
  • You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods
  • You do not always follow the orders of the management team
  • You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
  • You take a lot of non-rostered breaks
  • You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
  • You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
  • You don't always observe OH&S measures, such as wearing the correct protective outfits
  • You don't wait till pension age before retiring
  • You don't like working double shifts
  • You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work
  • And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the work place carrying 2 suspicious looking bags

~FrienDs4EvaR~
~Meaw~


~InFo~
lol dont askme where to get, just enjoy :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so hamsap. @@

CV said...

Thanks andy.. XD

Seriously.. Im kinda da angry of u. YOu practically spell my name wrongly.. = ( Whyy??!!!!!! Somehow...

Im not angry because i pass my driving test!! HAHAHA... XD
And what's this nonsense ah?? Super cynthia... Haih.. andy, since when i'm being super. LOL

go play at aquila lar.. I have my charater there. SO.. play ya and buy me maple stuff !! I have no money though im already lvl 30+

Lovelly Andy said...

lol you come to cass lar my char lvl 45 soon be 50 :P lol i spell it wrongly meh hehe xD i see ur profile put super mah soo i copy lor haha
ohya if u play cass my ID is BroMing

CV said...

I DONT WN PLAY CASS...
unless u create and play till 20+ for me.. then i'll play larr

Anonymous said...

LMAO UR ID IS BROOMING !?!? as in the PENYAPU !? XDXDXD very outstanding creativity you got there dude xD so how wuz ya results ? like dog or like god ?

Anonymous said...

lolz.. oi andy.. da jokes u post are dam funny la.. lolz.. i rarely DONT laugh when i read ur blog.. lol xD

gjgjgjgj dude post more :P

Lovelly Andy said...

lol... jeremy who ar u ?? xD ty anyways
ya right..... wp lol i forget my other ID is pembersih meh ? :P
my result like shit.... all fail..lol
if i free im gonna blogg but not now srry guys :D

CV said...

post more la. ~~

Lovelly Andy said...

lol ...4am go sleep lar haha
later i post in evening :P

CV said...

ehh where is the post..?? said post evening.. didnt post also... NOT FAIR !!!!

Anonymous said...

jeremy is ur secret gay admirer, u din noe a ? saddd ...